You are not logged in.

Adverts

#1601 2016-07-07 10:06:57

Rose.
Cat Enthusiast
Website

Re: Rose and switz!

Hiiiii sorry I forgot to reply...for months haha

Scarlett: "No it's not okay, I was an awful friend." I buried my face in his lap and sobbed. I couldn't believe any of this was happening. The love of my life had left me and the guy I abandoned 6 months ago was here. It all felt like a bad dream. I'd missed Ash, but I still couldn't believe he'd come after the way I'd treated him.

Mason:I chuckled as I watched her excitement and tried to act normal. I didn't want to give anything away.

Mah Besties: Syd<3 Cat <3 Mini<3 Hinata<3 Hayley<3 <3kcullen<3 switz<3 Amber<3 Becky<3 Kelsey<3
My name is Rose. I have ten toes. I hate it when it snows and all my shoes are in rows.
I love cats and that's a fact. Been on here(tts and tnts) for four years, I shop at sears. Want the end of this rap go find a map.

2016-07-07 10:06:57

AdBot
Advertisements

#1602 2016-07-19 07:11:37

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

Ash-
"Scar stop, I said it was alright, it's a conversation for another day, right now you just need to rest," I said to her running my fingers through her hair.
That was always my favourite thing to do, I knew it always comforted her.

Millie-
We got into the limo and it began driving to wherever the hell we were going.
"Can you tell me where we are going now?" I asked sitting next to him and holding his hand.

i need you to be my escape..
start a new fashion, wear your heart on your sleeves.
check out chapter UNO of my new fanfic please! http://thenewtwilightsaga.punbb-hosting … hp?id=6019

#1603 2016-07-20 06:30:30

Rose.
Cat Enthusiast
Website

Scarlett: I couldn't seem to make myself sleep. I was exhausted, but also slightly in shock over losing Mike. I'd thought we were going to get married and raise this baby and those hopes and dreams were shattered in one night. I started to feel restless. "Can we go for a walk or something?" I asked quietly, sitting up. I was trying to hold on to the little calm that I'd managed to grasp.

Mason: "Nope." I said grinning and squeezing her hand. "You'll see when we get there." I didn't want to talk to much since I was trying to be casual.

Mah Besties: Syd<3 Cat <3 Mini<3 Hinata<3 Hayley<3 <3kcullen<3 switz<3 Amber<3 Becky<3 Kelsey<3
My name is Rose. I have ten toes. I hate it when it snows and all my shoes are in rows.
I love cats and that's a fact. Been on here(tts and tnts) for four years, I shop at sears. Want the end of this rap go find a map.

#1604 2016-07-20 13:24:07

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

Ash-
She sat up quickly and implored that we go for a walk.
"Are you sure you should be walking around Scar?" I asked meaning in terms of that she's pregnant and very unstable.

Millie- "Ahhhhh! You are so sneaky!" I said giggling.
He held my hand firmly and a rush of love flew through me. I really loved this boy so much.

check out chapter UNO of my new fanfic please! http://thenewtwilightsaga.punbb-hosting … hp?id=6019

#1605 2016-07-20 20:14:52

Rose.
Cat Enthusiast
Website

Scarlett: "Yeah, I'll be fine." I stood and reached out my hand, offering it to him. I felt surprisingly steady on my feet.

Mason: I laughed and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close and kissing her forehead. "I love you." I whispered.

#1606 2016-07-21 12:34:23

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

Ash-
"Okay then.." I said standing and taking her hand.
"Where do you wanna go?" I asked looking down at her.

Millie-
I leaned my forehead against his.
"I love you more," I whisper in reply.

#1607 2016-07-22 05:09:04

Rose.
Cat Enthusiast
Website

Scarlett: "Anywhere." I just wanted to get out of this house. There were too many memories. Everywhere I looked there was something that reminded me of Mike.

Mason: "Not possible." I kissed her before she could protest.

#1608 2016-08-01 14:15:53

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

Ash-
I nodded. "Okay," I said.
I took her hand and stood. "We can go to the lake we used to go to if you want?"

Millie-
His lips pressed against mine. Cheeky.
I held Mason's hand and giggled when he would every so often brush his lips against my neck.
My knees bounced in anticipation as I waited to arrive at our destination.

#1609 2016-08-08 10:43:17

Rose.
Cat Enthusiast
Website

Scarlett: "Yeah sounds good." I tried to focus on him. Everywhere I looked something reminded me of mike and I couldn't take it anymore. I looked at the bed we'd shared hundreds of times, the tv remote we'd fought over many times, jokingly of course...literally everything in this house made me think of him. It was just too much. I bolted out of the room, down the stairs and out the door. I sank down on the steps outside and started to sob. I never knew my heart could hurt this much.

Mason: We arrived and I just grinned as Millie's face lit up. I squeezed her hand, just watching her.

(I can't take the name Millie seriously anymore hahaha. My roommates cat is Millie and she has a licking problem.)

#1610 2016-08-08 12:52:53

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

oh god lol do you want me to change it? im cool with that hahaha

Ash-
I walked down the stairs and found Scarlett crying on the porch.
I sighed and walked over to her grabbing her arm and pulling her up gently.
"Come on silly, let's go for that walk," I said pulling her along with me.

Millie-
I gasped as we arrived at our destination.
"Mason oh my god! This is incredible!" I said as we literally pulled up on a beach and there was a little outdoor restaurant.

#1611 2016-09-29 07:28:05

Rose.
Cat Enthusiast
Website

Nahhh haha, sorry I'm like 2 months late HAHA

Scarlett: I pressed myself tightly against his side. I felt so fragile, like I could break into a million pieces if someone so much as looked at me the wrong way.

Mason: I chuckled. "I know, I wouldn't have picked it otherwise." I grinned and kissed her cheek, as the driver got my wheelchair out.

#1612 2016-10-26 06:13:44

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

HEY GIRL

Ash-
I kept my arm over her shoulder holding her to me.
"Do you want me to tell you what's been going on in my life? Distract you a little?" I asked her.

Millie-
I could not stop beaming, this was so amazing.
I held Mason's hand as we walked over to restaurant.
"Mr Mason, Madam Millie, we've been expecting you," said a waiter at the door.

Adverts

Board footer