Midnight*
All was well
Website

Re: midnight & switz :P

really? omg i drive at speed limit i dont care lol
plus i just started driving too so lol

Peter
-
"What?" I looked at her quickly. "What do you mean just pull over here? Its like 3 in the morning and I'm not letting you walk home."

Expect slow as heck replies. (Sorry<3)

2015-08-13 06:35:35

AdBot
Advertisements

#477 2015-08-13 06:43:25

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

Hahaha I don't speed over the speed limit I'm just always at the limit, like right on heh
I've been driving for like a year and a half lol

Jez- "no no no it's okay, I'll be fine, my house is just over there," I said pointing to a random house hoping he would believe me.
He couldn't see my house, compared to his it was like a shack.
He would think I was so pathetic.
Here he was living like a king with servants and fancy cars and no cares in the world.
I barely had a decent sized house that I shared with Ezra, my younger sister and another friend of ours.
He will never speak to me again if he knew I lived like that!

Last edited by switz_123 (2015-08-17 10:10:30)

i need you to be my escape..
start a new fashion, wear your heart on your sleeves.
check out chapter UNO of my new fanfic please! http://thenewtwilightsaga.punbb-hosting … hp?id=6019

#478 2015-10-06 21:39:12

Midnight*
All was well
Website

yay responsibility lol ;

Peter
-
"Alright then I'll take you over there!" I drove in that direction.
"it's no problem Jezebel."

#479 2015-10-07 04:10:58

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

MIDNIIIIIIIGHT! I've missed you girl!
Dude this is more in relation to our other Rp but I'm currently ready a book about the Greek Gods and it revolves around Hades and Persephone. And in this story the take on it is that Hades didn't actually kidnap Persephone, but it was actually an arranged marriage through Demeter and Zeus! Then it goes on to say that Persephone was always allowed to leave if he wished and after thousands of years fell in love with a mortal and left Hades and became human! Pretty cool right lol
I don't want that for our Rp, like I'd really like it if Persephone fell in love with Hades eventually and they were like a power couple but we will see!!!

Jez- I flinched at the use of my full name. I slumped back down in the chair. There was no getting out of it now.
"It's that one over there..." I said pointing not even looking up. His car pulled up to the curb and I couldn't even bring myself to look at him. My house was pitiful, pathetic, shabby. I burned holes in my hands that were on my lap.
"Um.. Mast-- I mean Peter.. Uh I'd like it if you called me just Jez. Only my mother use to call me Jezebel and I don't really like my full name.." I whispered not taking my eyes off of my hands in fear of the look he was giving me. I braced myself for him to yell at me, to put me back in my place, to tell me to get out..

check out chapter UNO of my new fanfic please! http://thenewtwilightsaga.punbb-hosting … hp?id=6019

#480 2016-01-03 18:49:59

Midnight*
All was well
Website

awww :'D *heart heart*
Yo there are so many diff takes on the greek gods like so many different stories!!! I haven't heard that one before the other one I heard was like Persephone purposely ran away with Hades but she has to come back in time because its her responsibility. ???

Peter
-
I parked the car.
"Oh, I apologize. I didn't know, I'll be sure to call you Jez from here on out, even though I find your full name enchanting." I smiled at her, but she wasn't really looking at me.
"Is there something wrong??" I asked, hoping she would look at me.
I glanced outside at her house, it was one of the older ones. She had probably been embarrassed. What a sweetheart, there was no need for her to be. It didn't really matter to me as long as she was safe.

#481 2016-01-05 01:21:53

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

I've heard that one as well!!
I think we should just keep to the traditional one where Hades lured Persephone into the Underworld but the only way he did was by Persephone loving him.
So if she can love him then she can love him again?

Jez-
Surprise ran through me as he replied.. He apologised to me..
I looked up wide eyed, surprise written across my face.
"Uh, no nothing's wrong Peter," I said quickly.
"Thank you very much for driving me home," I said clasping my hands in my lap.
Nerves ran through me as we sat in the car outside my house.

Blood-
I arrived home with one of the girls from the bar on my arm.
"Go to my room, I'll meet you there," I said biting her earlobe.
I walked through the halls until I found Vivaldi.
"Hello there little cousin," I said walking into the room with a smile on my face.

#482 2016-02-19 07:39:38

Midnight*
All was well
Website

Of course. :D

Peter
-
"Of course, anytime." I smiled at her. "Thank you for the lovely evening, I had lots of fun. Not something I do often."
I cleared my throat, turning off my car.
"Sorry, I'll walk you to your door. Just in case. Not that you need it just to be a gentleman." I laughed.

Vivaldi
-
"Blood," I said, feeling a bit tired. "Of course you would be up at this hour. Up to mischief like always?"

#483 2016-02-19 13:12:24

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

HALLOOOOO

Blood- I leaned against the wall just across from her and fixed up the cuff of my shirt smirking.
"But of course little cousin, I wouldn't be myself if mischief wasn't involved. Haven't seen Peter sneak in have you?" I asked curiously. I knew he drove that beautiful girl home but he should have been well and truly home by now.
I looked up at Vivaldi. She was always so serious and bossy. You could see it in her posture.

Jez- "uh you don't have--," I started to say but was cut short by him getting out of the car.
"Okay...." I said taking a deep breath and opening my car door and stepping out.
I straightened then wobbled. Maybe I was still a bit more tipsy then I anticipated. As if on cue my knee gave way and next thing I knew I was heading toward the ground.

#484 2016-04-22 15:40:22

Midnight*
All was well
Website

HALLOOO
TIS ME
(in the tune of adeles song)

Vivaldi
-
"No, he's not here. Why?" I looked at him suspiciously. "Didn't do anything to him did you? Like leave him without a ride? How did you get here anyway you know you shouldn't be drinking and driving if you were. We don't need that all over the press."

Peter
-
I caught her just in time, looping my arms around her, my heart racing. "Geez Jezebel be careful, you scared me." I chided.
And then she looked up at me, her face as bright as a blushing sunset, and I couldn't help but be in awe of her once again. The softness in her features, the way her brown hair framed her gorgeous face, she was beautiful..so so beautiful. I felt so elated in that moment, that here in the quietness of the night, with the stars looming above us, it was just me and her.

ooc: sniff, i need a peter in my life lmao

#485 2016-04-23 05:51:36

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

Hahaha dude I love our Rp :( I get so excited when you post!!

Blood-
"Oh relax little cousin, I have a driver remember," I said rolling my eyes.
"Well I must go and attend to some business in my room, goodnight Vivaldi," I said winking at her and turning on my heel and heading off.
I walked into my room pulling the girl that was waiting for me to me and crushing my lips to hers.

Jez-
It was quiet for a few seconds as I tried to make my head stop spinning.
"Sorry, must've had more then I expected," I said feeling his arms around me. He was so warm...
I realised that he called me Jezebel.. I went to correct him as I had told him not to call me that, but the way he said it.. In his tone, his voice, it sounded so alluring to me. My name on his lips.
I looked up at him as we straightened.
"Um..." I whispered.

#486 2016-04-28 23:12:04

Midnight*
All was well
Website

awwwww <3 this is my favorite tbh haha :)

Vivaldi
-
"Goodnight Blood," I said, a bit concerned now.
Always up to trouble this one.
I pulled open my drawer and took out my phone, searching for Peter in the contacts.

Peter
-
"You're--" I began, but at that instant my phone started vibrating in my pocket, the default tone ringing loudly.
"Sorry," I told her, reaching into my back pocket to grab my cell.
It was Vivaldi. I bet Blood had gotten into a mess.
"It's Vivaldi, one second," I told her, answering the call.
"Peter, where are you? Are you alright?" She said, her voice sounding a bit off.
"Yes, I'm absolutely fine. What is it? Did Blood do something?"
"Oh no, he was just asking if you had gotten home yet. I was hoping he hadn't dropped you off into a ditch or sold your body parts on the black market," she said flatly, her voice now back to normal. Vivaldi was a treasure, truly.
"I'm alright, don't worry," I said calmly.
"Very well, get home soon. Unless you're with a lady friend. Be safe." She hung up.
Be safe? How odd.

#487 2016-04-29 05:13:44

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

Me toooooo!

Jez-
I waited as he answered the call from Vivaldi.
He still had his hand on my hip holding me steady.
Once he hung up he turned back to me.
"You should go home, I wouldn't want Madam Vivaldi getting angry at you," I said even though every nerve and sense in me wanted him to stay.

#488 2016-10-05 17:26:08

Midnight*
All was well
Website

Peter
-
The call from Vivaldi woke me, almost as if I had been in a dream. This was entirely possible of course, I still couldnt believe i was with her.
I cleared my throat, moving my hands to the inside of my jean pockets.
"She will be fine, nonetheless I should go. I do have a business meeting in the early morning."

#489 2016-10-26 05:58:58

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

Jez-
I closed my eyes for a second to try and steady myself and clear my head. God I needed to get my head out of the gutter. Why was I being so silly? I was a servant and he was basically royalty.
"Yes my apologies, I shouldn't be keeping you so late," I said suddenly going into my servant mode. I was so stupid.
"Goodnight.. Peter, thank you for driving me home," I said willing myself to not say Master. I avoided his eyes as I turned to head back inside.

Adverts

Board footer