Just a Forum

You are not logged in.

Adverts

#4651 2015-11-07 09:40:21

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Re: Mickey and MJ!

Tauriel: I wrapped my arms over his, so the crossed in front of me and rested on his arms. "I love you too. More than I can say."

Night is now falling, So ends this day, The road is now calling, And I must away.
Over hill and under tree, Through lands where never light has shone, By silver streams that run down to the Sea

And though where the road then takes me, I cannot tell. We came all this way, But now comes the day, To bid you farewell.

"Sometimes It's the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine"-Alan Turing

2015-11-07 09:40:21

AdBot
Advertisements

#4652 2015-11-17 23:55:33

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Daniel:

I kissed her neck softly.

Baby be the class clown, I'll be the beauty queen in tears. It's a new art form showing people how little we care (yeah). We're so happy, even when we're smilin' out of fear. Let's go down to the tennis court, and talk it up like yeah ~ Lorde

#4653 2015-11-18 01:51:26

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Tauriel: I tilted my head and sighed softly. It felt so good. I turned in his arms and pressed my lips against his.

Night is now falling, So ends this day, The road is now calling, And I must away.
Over hill and under tree, Through lands where never light has shone, By silver streams that run down to the Sea

And though where the road then takes me, I cannot tell. We came all this way, But now comes the day, To bid you farewell.

"Sometimes It's the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine"-Alan Turing

#4654 2015-11-20 03:47:39

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Daniel:

I kissed her back pulling her close to me.
My hands slid down to her waist.

Baby be the class clown, I'll be the beauty queen in tears. It's a new art form showing people how little we care (yeah). We're so happy, even when we're smilin' out of fear. Let's go down to the tennis court, and talk it up like yeah ~ Lorde

#4655 2015-11-20 07:54:50

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Tauriel: y hands ran through his hair a few times. I slid my tongue past his lips

#4656 2015-11-24 22:09:15

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Daniel:

I opened my mouth and let her tounge enter.
I sat on the edge of the bed and laid down with her.

#4657 2015-11-25 05:58:13

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Tauriel: I kissed him passionately. I pulled off his vest then his shirt

#4658 2015-12-17 22:38:03

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Daniel:

I took off her dress sleep and kissed her shoulder.

#4659 2015-12-19 02:18:15

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Tauriel: I tilted my head to the side. Then I pulled off his shirt

#4660 2016-01-04 00:54:03

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Daniel:

I slid her slip off and climbed on top of her kissing her neck.
Sucking on it gently.

#4661 2016-01-05 00:29:40

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Tauriel: I groaned. It felt so good.

Adverts

Board footer