•  » Open Role Play
  •  » ♥☻Titanic:for the truly romantic, daring, and adventures☻♥

#1701 2011-09-17 04:08:54

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Re: ♥☻Titanic:for the truly romantic, daring, and adventures☻♥

i've been doing that all day.

Night is now falling, So ends this day, The road is now calling, And I must away.
Over hill and under tree, Through lands where never light has shone, By silver streams that run down to the Sea

And though where the road then takes me, I cannot tell. We came all this way, But now comes the day, To bid you farewell.

"Sometimes It's the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine"-Alan Turing

2011-09-17 04:08:54

AdBot
Advertisements

#1702 2012-01-28 14:44:58

imnotbob

Name: Lisa Emerson
Class: 1st
Personality: Nice, and I give money to poorer people
Bio:
Extras: About o get married
looks: Pretty :3

#1703 2012-01-28 15:41:47

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

um...this could be kind of hard. cuz we aren't on the Titanic anymore...

Night is now falling, So ends this day, The road is now calling, And I must away.
Over hill and under tree, Through lands where never light has shone, By silver streams that run down to the Sea

And though where the road then takes me, I cannot tell. We came all this way, But now comes the day, To bid you farewell.

"Sometimes It's the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine"-Alan Turing

#1704 2012-09-09 04:20:27

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

ohhhh. i love when i find something i forgot about.

#1705 2013-05-18 02:46:03

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

bump so i can read over it.

#1706 2013-11-19 01:59:13

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Saving just in case

#1707 2014-08-04 22:19:01

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Saving for the memories

• Index
  •  » Open Role Play
  •  » ♥☻Titanic:for the truly romantic, daring, and adventures☻♥

Adverts

Board footer