TNTS

Just a Forum

You are not logged in.

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Starkid
  •  » A very potter musical and a very potter sequel favorite quotes?

#1 2012-08-07 23:11:07

Rose.
Cat Enthusiast
Website

A very potter musical and a very potter sequel favorite quotes?

What are your favorite quotes?

What the devil is going on here?

Mah Besties: Syd<3 Cat <3 Mini<3 Hinata<3 Hayley<3 <3kcullen<3 switz<3 Amber<3 Becky<3 Kelsey<3
My name is Rose. I have ten toes. I hate it when it snows and all my shoes are in rows.
I love cats and that's a fact. Been on here(tts and tnts) for four years, I shop at sears. Want the end of this rap go find a map.

2012-08-07 23:11:07

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-08-08 20:06:17

*You-Know-Who*
Miss Phobia
Website

Re: A very potter musical and a very potter sequel favorite quotes?

"MALFOY YOU LITTLE SHIT"

"I am the Vampire Lestat. And nothing... Not even this mortal body can stop me." - Lestat, Tale of the Body Thief
I'm the L o u i s to her L e s t a t . . . ♥
"Don't dream it.
Be it."

#3 2012-08-12 02:46:05

Safuza
"I'm eating haunted cookies?"-Dwight Houston
Website

"In my heart?!?! So you came back?!?!?"
"I came home."

Btw, AVPSY just played at LeakyCon today. Sooo excited! :D

#4 2012-08-13 21:13:19

Rose.
Cat Enthusiast
Website

Safuza wrote:

"In my heart?!?! So you came back?!?!?"
"I came home."

Btw, AVPSY just played at LeakyCon today. Sooo excited! :D

I know me too!

Mah Besties: Syd<3 Cat <3 Mini<3 Hinata<3 Hayley<3 <3kcullen<3 switz<3 Amber<3 Becky<3 Kelsey<3
My name is Rose. I have ten toes. I hate it when it snows and all my shoes are in rows.
I love cats and that's a fact. Been on here(tts and tnts) for four years, I shop at sears. Want the end of this rap go find a map.

#5 2012-08-24 19:53:41

Seas of Sorrow
I Color Outside The Lines

Miss.Safuza pardon that this is off topic...but you have Aaron Tveit in your avi...I state this in the most positive way. OH MY GOSH! NEXT TO NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!
"I'm alive, I'm alive, I am so alive!"

That is all. Sorry for the interruption...oh and just to stay on topic for one second...
Leakycon is gonna be "TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!" :D

Becky is my sista forever :D
Kisha/Peanut Butter is a world conquerer let me help you conquer the world sis. :lol:
Cat is the greatest werewolf sis there is dont you dare dissagree
:P

#6 2012-08-24 19:54:54

Seas of Sorrow

Miss.Safuza you're from FL!!!!!! By a remarkable coincidence I am pleased to inform you that so am I! :)

Kisha/Peanut Butter is a world conquerer let me help you conquer the world sis. :lol:

#7 2012-08-24 23:51:16

Safuza
Website

Seas of Sorrow wrote:

Miss.Safuza pardon that this is off topic...but you have Aaron Tveit in your avi...I state this in the most positive way. OH MY GOSH! NEXT TO NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all. Sorry for the interruption...oh and just to stay on topic for one second...

YAAAAAY!! A N2N fan! I saw the show with the full OBC back in 2009 (Aaron included!) and I saw a local production last month that was just as good.  :D

Seas of Sorrow wrote:

Miss.Safuza you're from FL!!!!!! By a remarkable coincidence I am pleased to inform you that so am I! :)

Sweet! What part? I'm from Orlando. :)

#8 2012-09-12 15:50:09

Seas of Sorrow

Safuza wrote:

Seas of Sorrow wrote:

YAAAAAY!! A N2N fan! I saw the show with the full OBC back in 2009 (Aaron included!) and I saw a local production last month that was just as good.  :D

Seas of Sorrow wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! My friend went to go see him in "Catch Me If You Can" and she brought me a playbill. Apparently he was amazing...well yeeeeeeaaaaah, no kidding.
Did you hear he was cast as Enjolras in the Les Miserables movie coming out in December?!?!?! I died. Aaron Tveit...on the big screen...singing massive power songs...
~FLAIL~
Oh and Miami :D you're not that far.
N2N has been my obsession for quite awhile...I used to carry the lyric booklet in my purse everywhere I went for inspiration....Aaron Tveit is godlike. He commands that stage, don't try to take HIS stage! ;)

#9 2012-09-29 08:35:11

Safuza
Website

Seas of Sorrow wrote:

Safuza wrote:

Seas of Sorrow wrote:

Seas of Sorrow wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! My friend went to go see him in "Catch Me If You Can" and she brought me a playbill. Apparently he was amazing...well yeeeeeeaaaaah, no kidding.
Did you hear he was cast as Enjolras in the Les Miserables movie coming out in December?!?!?! I died. Aaron Tveit...on the big screen...singing massive power songs...
~FLAIL~
Oh and Miami :D you're not that far.
N2N has been my obsession for quite awhile...I used to carry the lyric booklet in my purse everywhere I went for inspiration....Aaron Tveit is godlike. He commands that stage, don't try to take HIS stage! ;)

-UGH!!!! You're friend is so lucky! I wanted to see CMIYC so bad when I went to NY for my Senior trip last summer! I'd been keeping track of the show since it's previews in Seattle...but I was with a group tour, so I had to see fuckin Spiderman instead... *still bitter* :(

-I KNOW! SOO EXCITED!!!

-Ehhh sort of...About a 4-5 hour road trip's worth...but that's torture for me! I can hardly stand to be in a car for more than 45 minutes! :rolleyes:

-Indeed, indeed.  It doesn't hurt that he's insanely gorgeous either! :P
---
And just to keep this thread on track:
"Oh my God, who is that? I think I'm in love!"

• Index
  •  » Starkid
  •  » A very potter musical and a very potter sequel favorite quotes?

Adverts

Board footer