Just a Forum

You are not logged in.

Adverts

#26 2017-09-29 16:03:43

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Re: ~Double Double, Toil & Trouble~ Jess&Amber

Troy:
"Mayhaps," I said, looking around my locker. "What are you going to give me for it?" I asked him.

Inej:
I finished braiding back my wet hair before I pulled on the loose sweater and headed down the stairs to go and help out in the kitchen. Normally I would go fine my Aunt Sami to train further, aka I should be going to find her but after training today I just needed to clear my head for a bit. For awhile. So I headed  down into the kitchens to help with the meal prep and baking.
I could hear chatter down in the main rooms, yelling and laughter from the games room. I hesitated on the top of the stairs before I took a deep breath and bounded down them, taking them two at a time, making sure to stay in the balls of my feet to absorb the sound. I really didn't want to deal with any ridicule today.

Arlo:
I smirked when she shut the door and then laughed when I saw Cecil scurrying away. I slipped my hands in my pockets and headed back down the hall to the main foyer and sat on the stairs with some of the other students.

E'ya stu rezku.
Tell me about the story where the Sun loved the Moon so much
He died every night to let Her breathe.

I do my thing and you do your thing. You are you and I am I. And if in the end we end up together, then it's beautiful.

2017-09-29 16:03:43

AdBot
Advertisements

#27 2017-09-29 22:22:30

Jess

~Orion~
"I'll give you a big ol' wet kiss," I joked, then made an actual offer. "Or I'll buy you a drink. The choice is yours."

~Jae-yong~
My legs had stopped trembling after resting in the rec room for a while, so I was ready to head out of here. I decided to head to the kitchen for a glass of water first.
"Hey," I said casually to a redheaded girl standing in the kitchen. I didn't know her name, just that she was a fellow recruit. Honestly, I didn't know anyone in the guild really. I spent the least time at this place compared to everyone else, since I lived at my boarding school and I spent most of my free time at hockey practice.
I grabbed myself a glass and filled it with water, gulping it down in just a few seconds.

~Cecil~
I closed my bedroom door and leaned against it, sighing heavily.
"Lars I tell you, I'm never going to make friends," I complained. "Am I just an off putting person? I try to be friendly but it's useless. People never want to talk to me. I don't get it. I'm not so bad, am I? I'm interesting, don't you think? I'm worth being friends with, wouldn't you say?"
Lars, of course, didn't reply, because he was a fern and fern's don't talk.

#28 2017-09-30 05:54:24

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

I like this Lars. I want to meet him.

Troy:
"Make it a burger and you have yourself a deal," I said and tossed him a two-tone blue shirt. It was a light faded blue on the three-quarter sleeves and then a dark sky blue for the body of the shirt.
I pulled on my white shirt with a plaid over shirt to give some colour for my black jeans.

Inej:
I glanced up from where I stood at the flour table, having heard a direct hello from someone near by.
I watched him help himself to some water and gave him a simple nod.
"There's juice in the fridge, if you prefer," I responded. Some of the guys I noticed drank sweet drinks after a hard training period.

E'ya stu rezku.

I do my thing and you do your thing. You are you and I am I. And if in the end we end up together, then it's beautiful.

#29 2017-10-01 23:06:23

Jess

he's quite the character lol

~Orion~
"Deal," I agreed, tugging the shirt over my head. My hair left water droplets all over the shoulders of the shirt but I didn't care, it would dry before we even got to the bar.
There was a knock on the locker room door. "What's taking so long? I wanna get there before the bar closes!"
I rolled my eyes. "Chill, Lola. We're coming."

~Jae-yong~
"Ooo, good idea. Thanks." I grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge and swallowed almost half the bottle in my first swig.
"Ahhhh! Sweet, sweet electrolytes," I sighed, wiping my mouth on the back of my hand. I leaned against the counter beside the girl. "Man oh man, training has been kicking my ass. How about you?"

#30 2017-10-02 00:11:35

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Troy:
"Ya! Once of us has to look good," I called and nudged Orion before I walked over and opened up the door.

Inej:
I glanced at him leaning against the table, he was probably going to be covered in flour after but I turned my attention back to the task at hand and continued to knead the dough.
"It's been tough," I agreed. I was by far the smallest recruit here and my lack of skill completely showed.

E'ya stu rezku.

#31 2017-10-02 13:57:57

Jess

~Orion~
Lola met us as we exited the locker room. She was sporting skintight black jeans and an equally snug black tank top, with her cropped red leather jacket over top. Her hair was in a wet braid and somehow she had found the time to apply makeup.
"Our Lyft is on it's way," she announced. "Let's go wait outside."

~Jae-yong~
"I gotta ride my bike home but my legs feel like jelly so I'm stalling."
Most of the recruits lived here at the church. They didn't really have anywhere else to go. The recruits under 18 seemed to be almost all runaways or kids without families, except for myself and a handful of others. That handful was comprised of kids whose parents were in the guild and now raised their own children in this life.

#32 2017-10-04 04:12:07

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Troy:
"Jeez Lola, leave something for the imagination of the boys," I teased her.

Inej:
I gave a slight smile and nodded. I wasn't good with small talk, it was weird and being constantly beat up when I was younger kept me pretty much to myself.
"You can stay for supper," I suggested. "We're having pizza," I added.

E'ya stu rezku.

#33 2017-10-04 21:03:25

Jess

~Lola~
I frowned at him. Ew. "Shaming me for how I dress, nice. You're a pig for thinking I dress to cater to the male gaze. Stop assuming women are always trying to impress men. It's gross and bullshit."
That's the problem with hanging with dudes-- all the casual misogyny. Like obviously I knew Troy wasn't a bad guy, but some of this shit was just ingrained in dudes. I always took it upon myself to call them out.

~Jae-yong~
"Tempting, but I probably shouldn't. It's getting late and I don't wanna bike at night." Didn't wanna increase my chances of being hit by a car.
So I finally accepted it was time for me to go home.
"What's your name?"

#34 2017-10-05 00:23:12

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Troy:
I rolled my eyes but took it all instride. Lola was like a sister to me, there was no way I would ever go for her. Too weird but someone had to keep us in line.
"God help the man who you let get your attention," I said and leaned up against the wall of the keep while we waited.

Inej:
I wiped my hands off as best I could before I presented it to him for a handshake.
"Inej Brekker," I told him.

Last edited by Breaking_Moon (2017-10-05 00:23:46)

E'ya stu rezku.

#35 2017-10-05 19:39:27

Jess

she's not suggesting he's into her. he just made a sexist statement and she's calling it out lol

~Lola~
"Oh shut up," I snapped at him. "If I ever end up with someone, they aren't going to have any trouble with me. You know why? Because they won't be the kind of person that says sexist shit like you."

~Orion~
"Okay, guys, let's reel it in," I cut in. "Let's just try to have a nice time together. We deserve it after today."
I think they'd forgotten why we were going out. We were trying to blow off steam, not stress ourselves out more.
"You're right," Lola conceded after a short pause.

~Jae-yong~
"Park Jae-yong," I replied, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you Inej."

#36 2017-10-05 19:57:21

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Oh I know :)

Troy:
I narrowed my eyes at her until Orion stepped in. I looked away, taking a moment to breathe before I nodded.
Our ride showed up and we got in.

Inej:
"You as well," I said.

Odette:
I broke out of the kitchens to go and start bringing students down to the dinning room for the welcome meal.

E'ya stu rezku.

#37 2017-10-07 22:18:44

Jess

~Lola~
"Our ride is here," I announced. A red Prius pulled around the corner and we all piled in. Our driver looked like a weird cross between Bruce Willis and Bill Nye. After a quiet, twenty minute commute, he dropped us off at the bar.

~Jae-yong~
I said goodbye and left the kitchen. I grabbed my bag on the way out of the house and I hopped on my bike, peddling away from the church. This was gonna be a long ride.

~Cecil~
I was always the first person to supper. I sat in my usual chair, hands folded as I waited patiently for everyone to arrive.

#38 2017-10-08 00:52:25

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Troy:
We got into the bar easily enough and as soon as I was inside I relaxed a bit more. The atmosphere was completely different here. Laid back and relaxed. No drill Sargent yelling in your ear to push harder or people expecting you to do better.
"I'll get the first round," I offered and headed up to the bar.

Arlo:
I strolled into the dinning hall, saw Cecil sitting there and grinned before I sauntered over and plopped down beside him.

E'ya stu rezku.

#39 2017-10-11 21:55:25

Jess

~Lola~
Orion and I stayed put at our standing table. You couldn't risk leaving your spot unattended on busy nights like this-- everyone was waiting to steal the next available table or stool.

~Cecil~
I nodded to him. Arlo had been hanging around me more frequently, although I wasn't sure it was out of friendliness. I suspected he pitied me. Not to say I'm above being pitied. I was rather pitiful.

~Esther~
Five quick knocks pulled me from my slumber. I sat up and wiped an ungodly amount of saliva from my cheek. Glad I didn't have a roommate; I was a gross drooling and snoring mess when I slept.

~Eloise~
Uncle Andre had lent me his bag for my journey, which was very helpful, considering this very rare, magical bag could never be filled. It just went on forever, like Mary Poppins' purse.
I was currently unloading my book collection, filling the shelves with them. Even if I never touched them while I was here, I still felt more comfortable with them around. They made me feel more at home.

#40 2017-10-12 04:45:45

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Troy:
I got us a round of beer and a waitress followed me over with a round of shots.
I picked up a shot and held it up.
"To new days," I toasted in reference to a fresh day tomorrow to where we could leave the mistakes of the past few days behind us.

Arlo:
"Ready for classes to start?" I asked him.

Odette:
"Esther?" I called. "It's Odette. Just wanted to bring you down for supper," I told the door when I didn't hear any answer to my knock.

E'ya stu rezku.

#41 2017-10-16 07:34:50

Jess

So should there be three witches that run the coven?? bc I already have Iris and Agnes so u could make a witch so we both have ppl in leadership

~Orion~
I smiled, raising my glass. "I'll drink to that."
"I'll drink to literally anything at this point," Lola said, clinking her glasses with ours and then proceeding to knock back the shot.

~Cecil~
"Not really," I admitted. I had trouble learning in the classroom setting. I always felt a pressure from my peers' presence. I was certain they judged all my questions and answers rather harshly.
Stella sat down beside us, and Xander and Nora across from us. The table was beginning to fill up.

~Esther~
"Oh, yeah, thanks. I'll be down in a sec," I called back.

also I'm tryna add some extra witches to the coven. Wanna have a couple more students and a few more permanent residents.

#42 2017-10-16 16:26:46

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Oh ya, I can do that. Male or female?
Okay, do we need teachers? Ermanno Moretti is Arlo's father and he's at the coven permanently so I can play him more, which I was planning and then I could do another student or two then two more permanent? Permanent residents aren't students correct?

Troy:
I chuckled before taking my shot and then leaned against the table before I proceeded to look around the bar to see if there was anyone here we've seen before.
"Have you guys seen how the recruits are in training?" I asked curiously, focusing back on my friends.

Arlo:
I acknowledged the others who sat down before I focused back on Cecil.
"The first month getting back into it is always hard but the teachers start doing a little more one on one stuff the further you progress," I told him. My father walked in with a couple of new students and I sat up a little straighter, shifting away from Cecil as I did so. He locked eyes with me and I was the first one to look away.

Carrington:
I walked past Ermanno to a section of the table where not many were and sat down. My hair hid my face as I looked around, observing my surrounds and the other witches. It was strange for me to be surrounded by so many people like me and to not feel the need to be on my guard. I pulled my sleeves down over my hands and picked at the fabric while my eyes roamed over the details of the room. My other senses were focused on the people filling the room.

Odette:
I smiled and moved on to get Eloise and a few others. I was eager to meet all the new people and learn what new magic we had in the coven.

E'ya stu rezku.

#43 2017-10-24 07:40:21

Jess

Female preferably. and p much all the residents help with teaching the students. and yeah permanent residents aren't students

~Lola~
"Ugh, they're a mess. I don't think we have any stand outs this time around." It was pretty depressing-- our team had no luck in the field the last few months and our new recruits were nothing special. The Guild was in quite a rough patch.
"Give them a chance. It's still early in their training," Orion pointed out.,

~Cecil~
Arlo and Ermanno's relationship was a curious thing. I never understood Arlo's behavior around his father. Ermanno seemed like a good man to me, but his son's reactions to him made me question that sometimes.

~Esther~
I discovered I had a bathroom attached to my room. Thank god, I needed to get the crusty spit off my face. I went in to wash up and noticed a door on the other side of the bathroom. I guess I didn't get this bathroom all to myself.
Once my face was clean, I went downstairs to join everyone for dinner. The room had about ten other witches, and I made eleven. I sat down in the open seat next to a blonde chick who looked kinda tense. Her discomfort somehow made me feel less awkward. I think it was just nice to see that I wasn't the only one that felt weird here.

~Eloise~
I was sitting by my window, calmly watching the wind in the trees as I waited for supper. I'd finished crying about half an hour ago.

#44 2017-10-25 03:41:07

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Okay I will get to work on the profiles tonight and have them posted up with the others tonight.

Troy:
"Maybe we can start running some drills with them. Sometimes people really start to shine when they are put under pressure," i suggested. They were still fresh. We had months to go.

Odette:
I knocked gently on the door.
"Eloise? It's time for supper," I called. The other students I grabbed were milling through the halls, going downstairs for the meal now.

Lyric:
I wiped my floured hands off on my apron before I surveyed all the dishes to sign off on them. This was going to be some of the best cooking we've had in awhile. I smiled and slipped off my apron before I raised my hand so all the dishes rose and I walked out of the kitchen, the dishes parading behind me while I walked up the stairs to the backdoor into the dinning room and waited for the meal to begin. Whenever we got to use magic this way in the kitchen, I felt like I was Beauty and the Beast. As if on cue I started humming 'Be Our Guest'.

E'ya stu rezku.

#45 2017-11-09 03:03:41

Jess

they don’t need profiles really, just lil tidbits written about them on the front page

~Lola~
“I don’t know. Can they really handle that on top of everything? They come back from training everyday looking like they’re on the verge of death. I think we just got a bad batch of recruits this year.”

~Eloise~
“Okay.” I crossed the room and opened the door. I wasn’t sure where the dining room was so I needed her to lead me.

~Esther~
It was so wild seeing other forms of magic. My family all practiced the same two kinds, fire witchery and death witchery, so that’s all I ever saw. They couldn’t do anything like this. The most they could levitate was maybe a fist-sized rock or a small book, and they couldn’t even move it more than a few feet.
But this, oh man, this was amazing. This woman had an entire parade of food following behind her. The trail of dishes went on for ages too. How could she keep her mind focused on so many objects at once?

#46 2017-11-10 06:56:00

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Ya that's what I did, put them under your minor characters.

Troy:
I shrugged.
"We didn't get it exactly easy either," I said, pulling my stool in and sat down. "We weren't always this amazing," I reminded her.

Odette:
I smiled and took a step back so I wasn't in her personal space.
"All settled into your?" I asked her.

Leda:
I looked to Iris and Agnes. We still had a few new students that were milling in and finding their seats. All so young. I forgot how young the first years were every year it seemed. They grew so much in their first year here that by the time they move on to second years I forget how little the new ones coming in know. Parents of course teach the basics but not all our students come from magical families.

E'ya stu rezku.

#47 2017-11-16 20:58:38

Jess

:cool:

~Lola~
I pursed my lips. “Speak for yourself.”
Orion chuckled, shaking his head at me.
I crossed my arms, giving him a dirty look. “What’s so funny, huh?”
“You are!” he laughed. “You cried the whole first week of training! Now you’re acting all big and bad, as if this has been a piece of cake for you since the get-go.”

~Eloise~
“Yes. The accommodations are adequate. Which way to the dining room?” I wasn’t interested in making small talk. She seemed nice, but conversation wasn’t my strong suit.

~Cecil~
I found myself staring at the first years when they weren’t looking. I was so curious about all of them.

#48 2017-11-20 05:12:42

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Troy:
I grinned and drank my drink.
"They'll get there. We all have to suffer through it," I said and leaned on the table, glancing around the room. "Maybe we should mentor a couple. Give them a head start."

Odette:
I smiled.
"We're all heading downstairs right now," I assured her and stepped back to the middle of the hall and started walking down the hall to the stairs. I glanced behind me to see if she was coming along. We all entered the room and took any of the empty seats. I turned my attention to the head of the table and waited.

Arlo:
My stomach grumbled and my mouth watered looking at all the food as it settled into the table. I was starved, this was cruel torture.

Wolf:
I looked over at Odette when she took her spot beside me and I smiled, patting her hand. She was my prodigy the day she was brought to the coven and she was coming along incredibly.

E'ya stu rezku.

Adverts

Board footer