Farrah Tonks (Year 4)
Tyler Mars (Year 4)
Harper Dawson (Year 3)
Lucas King (Year 3)

minor characters
Celine Wing (Year 3)

DIRECTORY
•Monday, August 21st:
First day of school; Ancient lines are blurred when the Norse and Greek students are desegregated and they must adjust to the change. Natalie and Feyre kickstart their own changes when they spar together in weapons training. Natalie begins to lose herself in her ancestry-literally-while Feyre is shaken to her core by an unforeseen new gift. Tyler seeks to utilize the tension between his classmates, while Harry attempts to hide a dangrous secret amongst family drama, and Michael claims to have no special abilities. Violet struggles to embrace her gifts; Beth is caught off guard when a close friend starts acting strangely. While Aaron shows an interest in Natalie's abilities, the friendship between Harper and Feyre is in full bloom.

•Tuesday, August 22nd:
Beth deals with being shut out by Natalie, who tries to figure out why she is still spiraling out of control..

ROOMATES:
Beth Turner & Natalie Swanson
Violet Thatcher & Dawn Phillips
Ryan Bryner, Aaron Charger, & Harry Wyatt
Feyre Burns, Ivy Phillips, & Farrah Tonks
Michael Fisher & Tyler Mars
Harper Dawson & Lucas King

CLASSES OFFERED (periods 1-4 are an hour long; periods 5-6 are two hours long)
[Breakfast]
1st Period: History (everyone has this class)
2nd Period: Trigonometry (or) Potions (or) Advanced Mathematics
3rd Period: Battle Strategies (or) Study Hall
4th Period: Workshop (or) Biology (or) Music (or) Citizen Law
[Lunch]
5th Period: Hand to Hand combat (or) Art
6th Period: Weapons Training (or) Archery
[Dinner]

i need you to be my escape..
start a new fashion, wear your heart on your sleeves.
check out chapter UNO of my new fanfic please! http://thenewtwilightsaga.punbb-hosting … hp?id=6019

2016-08-11 12:46:27

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2016-08-11 13:33:26

Syd*
Administrator

Re: Syd and Switz, yas x

Haha, HAI. (:

Hmmm, either one? I kinda want to do something with an academy, like a combat academy or something.

#3 2016-08-11 13:48:48

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

like a vampire academy thing but without the vampires?

i wouldnt mind doing something to do with like descendants from gods or angels or a higher being and they have gifts maybe?

check out chapter UNO of my new fanfic please! http://thenewtwilightsaga.punbb-hosting … hp?id=6019

#4 2016-08-11 14:03:26

Syd*
Administrator

Ooo, I like the sound of that! What about gods versus gods? Like their descendants? Each mythology has their own troublemaker like Loki in Norse mythology and Hades in Greek mythology. So what if Norse and Greek descendants of the Gods are against each other bc of some ancient quarrel that no one really knows about, but also they go to a combat academy that teaches them defense against the dark forces conspiring against them all? Hades and Loki can be villians?

#5 2016-08-11 14:24:48

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

THAT SOUNDS AWESOME :o
YEEEEEEES

#6 2016-08-11 14:37:16

Syd*
Administrator

Really? Yay! :D

Wanna start picking Gods? I really want Nike (Greek) and Forseti (Norse). Other then that, the others are up for grabs. Want me to list them all?

#7 2016-08-11 14:44:19

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

I definitely want Hades!
And I wouldnt mind Freyja (goddess of love fertility and battle), Persephone and Hoor (god of winter)!

#8 2016-08-11 14:52:36

Syd*
Administrator

Haha, alrighty. I want the actual Hades and Loki to be villians, but their descendants can be at the academy, too, as a game changer. I'll be Loki, but his descendant won't come in for a bit.

So far, I have:
Nike (Greek goddess of victory)
Hephaestus (Greek god of fire and weaponry)
Demeter (Greek goddess of earth)
Forseti (Norse goddess of truth)
Loki (Norse god of mischief)
Tyr (Norse god of war)
Hoenir (Norse silent god)

#9 2016-08-11 15:33:29

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

So are we playing the gods or the descendants?

I've got;
Hades (Greek god of the underworld)
Persephone (Greek goddess of Spring and nature)
Poseidon (Greek god of the sea)
Freya (Norse goddess of love fertility and battle)
Hoor (Norse god of winter)
Nott (Norse goddess of the night)

#10 2016-08-11 15:35:23

Syd*
Administrator

Descendants. The only real gods in this will be Loki and Hades but they won't physically show up for a while. Their descendants can do the dirty work.

#11 2016-08-11 15:36:28

Syd*
Administrator

switz_123 wrote:

So are we playing the gods or the descendants?

I've got;
Hades (Greek god of the underworld)
Persephone (Greek goddess of Spring and nature)
Poseidon (Greek god of the sea)
Freya (Norse goddess of love fertility and battle)
Hoor (Norse god of winter)
Nott (Norse goddess of the night)

Also, do you mind playing one more god so we can even it up since I have 7?

#12 2016-08-11 15:49:56

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

Yup! I didn't count properly the first time haha

I'll add;
Nemesis (Greek goddess of retribution and vengeance.

#13 2016-08-11 16:02:17

Syd*
Administrator

Okay, awesome! (: I'll start working on my profiles!

Oh, and i'm thinking we can do like different years? Most of my peeps will be 21-22, in years 3-4. It can be a four year academy, with a fifth year of preliminary practice guarding people of importance. Also, since some gods were...very sexually active, there can be more than one family in their lineage.

Do you wanna do roommates?

#14 2016-08-11 16:22:16

Syd*
Administrator

Just gonna put this here:

Name Natalie Swanson
Birthday February 22nd
Age 20 (almost 21)
Eye Color Brown
Height 5'5"
Year 3
Allegiance Greek
Lineage Nike (Goddess of Victory)
Mastery Katana; Hand to Hand Combat
Abilities Star athlete in every sport she tries; Aura Manipulation
Personality Clumsy (except on the field); Compassionate; Curious; Intelligent; Blunt; Skilled
History She lost her parents in the big battle at the capital when she was ten, and was raised by her Aunt Tala, who is a history teacher at the academy. She enrolled into the academy on a full scholarship, passing her combat entrance exam with flying colors. She is one of the top ranked students in her class.
Relationships Best friends with Harry, and Beth
Appearance Arden Cho
Silly Quirks Chews gum constantly, goes through a pack of gum a week.
Extras Captain of the soccer, track, and basketball teams [Soccer practice after class on Mondays/Wednesdays classes; Track practice after class on Tuesdays/Thursdays; Basketball practice before class on Monday-Thursday]; Katana is a family heirloom. Has a physical connection to her ancestor (receives visions of the past from Nike in her dreams).
Classes History; Hand to Hand Combat; Weapons Training; Battle Strategies; Trigonometry

Name Harry Wyatt
Birthday September 23rd
Age 21
Eye Color Green
Height 5'11"
Year 3
Allegiance Greek
Lineage Hephaestus (God of Fire & Weaponry)
Mastery Throwing Knives
Abilities Has the ability to absorb the strength and life force of his enemies (which allows him to walk temporarily; Otherwise, he needs a wheelchair); Affinity over fire.
Personality Secretive; Charming; Protective; Pessimesstic; Distrustful; Kind
History Grew up on a large estate with two horses and several chickens. He had a dark habit of draining the energy of living things he deemed lesser than himself, in order for him to be able to walk again. Eventually, he saw the monster he was becoming and made a vow never to use his gift again. A year later, his parents were killed by followers of Hades during a big battle four years ago. How exactly his parents were killed is a mystery to all but him and his brothers. Since then, he's been living with one of his older brothers, Scott. His other brother, Grant, ran away from home after the death of his parents and blames Harry for what happened. Now Harry fears that his brother might try to kill him. His freshman year, he woke up to his bed being on fire. His third year, he moved into the dormitory with a roommate, so his brother could focus on his training and career. His brother is currently training to be a guard for the dean of the academy, who is a known high value target to the dark forces. Though he is disabled, he doesn't let that get to him.
Relationships Best friends with Natalie, and Beth
Appearance Daniel Sharman
Silly Quirks N/A
Extras Crippled; Keeps some of his abilities a secret; Makes his own weapons.
Classes History; Potions; Weapons Training; Study Hall; Workshop

Name Dawn Phillips
Birthday July 9th
Age 21
Eye Color Dark Purple
Height 5'10"
Year 4
Allegiance Greek
Lineage Demeter (Goddess of Earth)
Mastery Archery; Hand to Hand combat
Abilities Able to heal wounds and injuries; Affinity over Earth
Personality Stubborn; Wise; Determined; Focused; Temperamental; Fierce
History Was born with two brothers to a single father; mother had died during childbirth. A year ago, her twin, Derrick, was murdered by followers of Loki, which strengthened her family's hatred of the Norse gods. To this day, she works to master her abilities and skills so she can avenge Derrick's death. Her relationships with her father and twin, Dex, are strained at best since her father began training them privately. She is one of the most skilled at the academy, majoring in archery and hand to hand combat. She is also amongst the most popular in her class, but only considers a few her true friends. Her family is fairly rich, owning a three story house a few miles from the academy. While her brother commutes from home, she chose to stay on campus.
Relationships Best friends with Violet
Appearance Chelsea Gilligan
Silly Quirks N/A
Extras Makes her own arrows; It's a family tradition to create your own signature arrowhead (hers are silver laced with paralyzingly poison that works in the bloodstream).
Classes History; Hand to Hand Combat; Weapons Training; Battle Strategies; Workshop

Name Farrah Tonks
Birthday August 10th
Age 22
Eye Color Blue
Height 5'9"
Year 4
Allegiance Norse
Lineage Forseti (Goddess of Truth)
Mastery Spear
Abilities Able to read minds; Can tell when someone is lying.
Personality Cautious; Quirky; Blunt; Understanding; Protective
History She comes from a lovely middle class family that lives a few miles from the academy. Her mother works as a police officer, and her father is Vice Dean Tonks. She is solid B+ student, with an interest in potions.
Relationships Best friends with Ivy; Cousin of Feyre
Appearance Rosa Salazar
Silly Quirks N/A
Extras Never tells a lie; Speaks seven languages (including sign language)
Classes History; Potions; Weapons Training; Battle Strategies; Citizen Law

Name Tyler Mars
Birthday May 31st
Age 22
Eye Color Black
Height 6'1"
Year 4
Allegiance Norse
Lineage Tyr (God of War)
Mastery Battle Axe; Hand to Hand Combat
Abilities Able to use any object around him as weapon, turning the most harmless things lethal; Is able to ultilize every weapon at an expert level, even if it's the first time he's touched the weapon; Acute Intuition (able to recognize an opponent's fight pattern and successfully predict an opponent's actions before they happen; can only use this ability in the middle of a battle)
Personality Combatitive; Agressive; Reckless; Curious; Cocky; Observant; Smart
History N/A
Relationships Friends with Michael
Appearance Bob Morley
Silly Quirks Wears mix-match socks; Has a knack for forgetting girls' names (horrible memory)
Extras Favorite class is battle strategies
Classes History; Hand to Hand Combat; Weapons Training; Battle Strategies; Citizen Law

Name Harper Dawson
Birthday December 4th
Age 21
Eye Color Green
Height 6'2"
Year 3
Allegiance Norse
Lineage Hoenir (Silent God)
Abilities Ability to manipulate sound of any kind
Mastery Sword (His sword has a black blade); Hand to Hand Combat
Personality Witty; (slightly) Judgmental; Curious; Confident
History He comes from a well known family with a damaged reputation. When he was five, it was revealed that his elder brother, Nicholas, was a follower of Loki after he murdered their parents. That was the last time he spoke. Nicholas went into hiding and he was given to his closest relatives, his Uncle Finn and Aunt Mera, to be raised. When he was eighteen, Vice Dean Tonks reached out to him, offering a scholarship if he passed the entrance exam. He scored in the top three percent and was enrolled the following day. His Aunt and Uncle are fairly rich, able to own and maintain a large estate just outside of the city.
Relationships friends with Feyre
Appearance Andrew Garfield
Silly Quirks N/A
Extras He's mute; Loves to read and draw; Fluent in sign language.
Classes History; Hand to Hand Combat; Weapons Training; Study Hall; Citizen Law

Name Lucas King
Birthday October 15th
Age 21
Eye Color Amber
Height 6'4"
Year 3
Allegiance Questionable
Lineage Loki (God of Mischief)
Mastery Daggar
Abilities Can inflict bad luck on anyone he chooses, especially by touch; able to anchor bad luck on an object or person to inflict more harm when he's not around.
Personality
History Once, he was a normal kid at school, part of the popular crowd along with Michael and Tyler. Then he went missing last summer and hasn't heard from since the week before school let out in May.
Relationships Friends with Michael; Secretly hates Ryan and Tyler
Appearance Julian Morris
Silly Quirks
Extras
Classes History; Hand to Hand Combat; Weapons Training; Battle Strategies; Trigonometry

MINOR CHARACTERS
Celine Wing ~ Mani, god of the Moon; Dreamwalker, able to manipulate other people's dreams, put people to sleep; New student in Year 3; Tough, resourceful, Skilled in hand to hand combat; Preferred weapon is the katana.

#15 2016-12-01 06:11:28

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

HOLA SO IVE FINALLY MANAGED TO GET ALL THESE DONE BECAUSE IVE ACTUALLY HAD TIME
IM SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG AND I HOPE YOU DONT HATE ME FOR IT <3 <3 <3

Name: Aaron Charger
Birthday: 12th of June
Eye Color: Green
Height: 6"2
Year: 1
Allegiance: Greek
Lineage: Hades (Greek god of the underworld)
Mastery: Calculations with weaponry. He is really good at maths and therefore he can throw and manipulate weaponry at the perfect angle.
Abilities: Has the ability to connect with the dead, help give them safe passage to the underworld, sometimes the dead will be tested and may need to perform a task for him to go through to the underworld. It doesn't happen with everyone who dies just deaths that occur near him.
Personality: He keeps to himself generally, as he does get some visits it doesn't help when there's people around watching him talk and converse with an invisible being. He always feels like he has a shadow over him due to constantly being surrounded by death.
Relationships: New student to the school therefore no relationships currently. 
Appearance: http://sharearead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Jess-2.jpg
Silly Quirks: He has a lip piercing and he likes to roll it with his tongue when hes thinking.
Extras: -
Classes: Battle Strategies, Advanced Mathematics, Music, History, Weapons Training.

Name: Violet Thatcher
Birthday: 9th of December
Eye Color: Crystal Blue
Height: 5"2
Year: 4
Lineage: Nemesis (goddess of devine retribution and revenge)
Mastery: Archery
Abilities: Violet can manipulate light and shadows. Nemesis was all about revenge and dark sorrow and therefore Violet can create an environment like that.
Personality: Although Nemesis was all for revenge Violet is the opposite. She was adopted at a young age and accepted by her adoptive family and therefore had a very positive and happy upbringing. It takes a lot for her to tip over the edge into anger and sadness and when she does it takes a lot for her to come back. She generally only uses her power subtly and never on a larger scale unless warranted.
Relationships: Best friends with Dawn as both of them love archery!
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/74/82/72/7482728b62c49a7a6b4fb50e5b207b24.jpg
Silly Quirks: -
Classes: Archery, Trigonometry, Hand to Hand Combat, Music, History.

Name: Elizabeth (Beth for short) Turner
Birthday: 30th of April
Height: 5"3
Year: 3
Lineage: Persephone (goddess of nature and spring)
Mastery: Beth doesn't like to use weapons, but she is a very effective battle planner
Abilities: Beth has manipulation over flora and fauna. She can revive dead flora and control them to her will. She also can transfer this to humans as well with slight healing abilities but only for minor wounds.
Personality: Beth is a conscientious objector towards battle and war and therefore, although she has to take part, is very defiant in weaponry classes where she has to hold them. She enjoys the sun and loves being outside. She can come across as a little bit ditzy but when it comes to battles she is lethal.
Relationships: Friends with Harry and Natalie. Also thinks Dawn is a bit bossy. (Dawn is descendant from Demeter who is Persephones mother)
Appearance: http://s11.favim.com/orig/160417/tumblr-girl-baby-lips-tumblr-Favim.com-4218646.jpeg
Silly Quirks: Constantly growing flowers where she can leave them
Classes: Battle Strategies, Battle Strategies Advanced, Weapon Training, Biology, History

Name: Ryan Bryner
Birthday: 23rd of November
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6"4
Lineage: Poseidon (God of the ocean)
Mastery: Sword
Abilities: can manipulate liquid and has the ability to manipulate emotions by changing the levels in their bodies
Personality: Level headed, always looking for more options, serious when it comes to battle but gentle as well
Relationships: Friends with Violet
Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/136803059/large.jpg
Silly Quirks: Ryan plays the piano and therefore, his fingers dance across surfaces playing notes that can only be heard in his mind.
Classes: History, Weapons training, Biology, Mathematics, Hand to Hand Combat

Name: Feyre Burns
Birthday: 29th of February
Height: 5"7
Allegiance: Norse
Lineage: Freya (goddess of love fertility and battle)
Mastery: Sword
Abilities: Has the ability to manipulate hearts. She can change a person's desires and affect their love.
Personality: Feyre is ruthless and selfish. She is looking out for number one at all times. She has an heart of ice and puts walls up constantly to protect herself. She despises the idea of love as she knows what it does to a person.
History: When Feyre was younger she fell in love with an older man. He made her feel like she was on top of the world however, he broke her heart and took all her possessions and her families money and left her. She repaid the favour by exposing him and he lost all his money and is now in jail.
Relationships: Friends with Harper
Appearance: http://s8.favim.com/610/150109/beautiful-fashion-girl-magnifique-Favim.com-2372228.jpg
Extras: Farrahs cousin!
Classes: History, Hand to Hand Combat, Weapons Training, Battle Strategies, Music

Name: Ivy Phillips
Birthday 11th of July
Age 20
Eye Color: One brown eye and one blue eye
Height: 5"5
Lineage: Hoor (norse god of winter)
Mastery: Knives
Abilities: Ability to freeze things. Not in a winter sense, but in time or figure. She simply has to touch it and it will freeze in place.
Personality: She is a strong independent woman and doesn't take crap from no one. 
Relationships: Best friends with Farrah
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e1/26/6b/e1266b1cd3822ceff735a99f169c83db.jpg
Classes: History, Battle Strategies, Biology, Music, Hand to Hand Combat

Name: Michael Fisher
Birthday: 31st of December
Eye Color: Very very dark brown
Height: 6'4"
Lineage: Nott (goddess of the night)
Mastery: Hand to Hand Combat
Abilities: He can sense bodies, hear heart beats and always knows his surroundings. No one can hide from him. Abilities are enhanced in the night. He claims that he is ability-less though, doesn't want people knowing his talents.
Personality: He is very intelligent, knows everything about a person by just looking at them through his ability. He loves the night so generally he stays inside, out of the direct sun.
History: Michael was born into an abusive family. He spent years as a child being abused mentally and physically by his mother and then by his step father. His father was kind to him but he died when he was 10. He escaped and ran to the academy, he has been living at the academy since he was 12 and began classes when he was old enough.
Relationships: Friends with Tyler and Lucas and is interested in Farrah romantically.
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/38/d2/a3/38d2a34236fb6ec25242ab1b8f2c7468.jpg
Silly Quirks:
Extras:
Classes: History, Biology, Hand to Hand Combat, Battle Strategies, Weapons Training.

Last edited by switz_123 (2017-04-02 07:02:10)

#16 2016-12-01 16:35:16

Syd*
Administrator

Lol, it's cool! My peeps aren't even finished. xD But we can still start if you want?

#17 2016-12-02 02:19:13

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

It's up to you babe! If you're okay starting without having your characters finished that's cool!
Is there any other ones of my characters you wanna form relationships with? Or do you think we needa add anything more??

#18 2016-12-02 02:32:57

Syd*
Administrator

Yeah, we can start! Do you wanna go first, or me?

I need a cousin for Farrah and then I'm good. (:

Oh! For your profiles, could you change the Year your characters are in to either Year 3 or Year 4? If the characters are not in the same year, then they wouldn't really see each other and it'd be hard to interact.

#19 2017-03-29 18:16:58

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

HELLOOOOOOO
I AM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY MIA :(

I've been on my exchange in Canada so it's been pretty full on!!

How are you love?

#20 2017-03-29 23:58:45

Syd*
Administrator

Hi! And it's no problem! I know you're pretty busy.

I'm good! Just living life, lol.

#21 2017-04-01 06:37:45

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

That sounds fun hahah!

So let's start this!! You need a cousin for Farrah? Do you want me to make one of my existing characters a cousin or make a new one?

#22 2017-04-01 12:33:45

Syd*
Administrator

Yeah. (: I leave for L.A. in a month and I've got to start preparing for that. XD

Either way works for me! Could you put Violet Thatcher in Year 4 with Dawn since they're best friends?

#23 2017-04-02 07:02:43

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

Changed!
And I put Feyre as Farrahs cousin :)

#24 2017-04-02 14:06:03

Syd*
Administrator

Okay, I think we're ready! (: Would you like to start or me?

#25 2017-04-02 19:06:43

switz_123
Chequered Love <3

I was thinking of starting?
I thought maybe I could begin with like a headmasters speech to set the scene kinda thing?

Adverts

Board footer