You are not logged in.

Adverts

#51 2016-04-27 14:23:46

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Re: Family Ties--Syd & Amber

Zariah:
I grinned and nodded
“Let’s finish the race,” I said, already taking off. I didn’t know what it was with this new wolf. Maybe it was a taste of hope that I had by seeing him shift at will. Hope that we could find a cure for this, hope that he knew what our curse was and how to break it maybe… Or just the hope that we weren’t alone anymore. We were stronger in numbers, the more allies we had, the better off we would all be.

E'ya stu rezku.
Tell me about the story where the Sun loved the Moon so much
He died every night to let Her breathe.

I do my thing and you do your thing. You are you and I am I. And if in the end we end up together, then it's beautiful.

2016-04-27 14:23:46

AdBot
Advertisements

#52 2016-04-27 14:24:10

Syd*
Administrator

Lincoln Rossman
I kept pace with her, choosing not to push myself this time.

#53 2016-04-27 14:24:43

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Zariah:
I broke through the trees and ran right to the porch, forgetting the race and ran inside. I stripped off my clothes and quickly replaced them before I hurried into the kitchen, past my mom and grabbed a bag. Shoving my clothes inside I asked her, “have you seen dad?” She continued to chop carrots and other things for tomorrow.
“Mom! Dad?” I questioned, growing impatient. She stopped mid-chop and looked at me.
“You’ve been cut,” It was a statement rather than a question. She already knew everything before I said it.
I sighed, “I’m fine. Where’s dad? We need to get everyone together and then I’ll explain.”
She watched me warily before giving and telling me that dad was in the barn. I kissed her cheek, thanking her and raced back out. His second and a couple others would already be here if dad was in the barn.

E'ya stu rezku.

I do my thing and you do your thing. You are you and I am I. And if in the end we end up together, then it's beautiful.

#54 2016-04-27 15:17:59

Syd*
Administrator

Lincoln Rossman
I was already at the barn, but hadn't gone in yet, not wanting the others to see me. I nodded for Zariah to go inside.

Liliana Flyleaf
I crouched down and smiled. "What an adorable little puppy." There was an unusual number of large wolves in this wood. My gaze swept over him and paused when I saw the blood in his fur. "Poor thing," I whispered. Better clean him up.

#55 2016-04-27 16:42:37

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Zariah:
"Are you coming in with me?" I asked pausing with my hand on the barn door.

E'ya stu rezku.

#56 2016-04-27 23:39:26

Syd*
Administrator

Lincoln Rossman
I shook my head. "The pack needs to learn to look to you." Me being there wouldn't help her case for alpha.

#57 2016-04-28 16:13:24

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Zariah:
I turned my head to the side, sad. I wished that wasn’t the case but it was true. My brother was my rock, having him by my side to back me up would mean everything to me, but they wouldn’t take me seriously if that was the case. They would just assume he was the one who came up with the idea and let me take credit for it.
“Wait for me then?” I asked

E'ya stu rezku.

#58 2016-04-28 16:25:15

Syd*
Administrator

Lincoln Rossman
“Of course,” I smiled. “Show respect,” I advised her, “but don’t ask for permission.You must show them your strength of will.” She couldn’t command the pack to hunt down the stray, but she could declare what needed to be done and Father would have no choice but to listen to her.

#59 2016-04-28 16:31:01

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Zariah:
I nodded, taking the advice to heart.
“Thank you,” I gave him a quick hug before pushing the barn doors open, letting them shut loudly behind me. The pack turned to look who had intruded in on their meeting.
Cassandra stood and bowed her head to me. I looked back to the pack before I too bowed my head, not as low as I would if I weren’t to be alpha but low enough to show my respect and humbled nature of the moment.
“Dad, John… Please forgive my lateness but I was caught off guard on my return home,” I informed him. He nodded his head and gestured to the centre of the room. Cassandra sat back down and I took my place.
I placed the bag with my clothes and fur patch on the table. “There’s another wolf in our presence. I am unsure of how many, one for sure and they can shift at will,” I stopped and let that sink in while the pack all exchange looks and grumbles to each other.
“Go on Zar,” my father pushed, using my common childhood nickname.

E'ya stu rezku.

#60 2016-04-28 16:35:50

Syd*
Administrator

Lincoln Rossman
I listened closely to the conversation as I waited outside.

#61 2016-04-28 16:52:39

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Zariah:
I relayed the events to everyone, someone of them gasped, other's admired the mark that was now scarring on my arm.
"It is in my opinion, with great urgency and the safety of those in the area, that we go after this wolf and remind him who's territory he is in. To see if knows of this curse and if he has a way to break it." I finished, standing tall and proud in front of the pack.
My dad smiled, approvingly and gestured for me to take the empty seat to his left. I nodded and sat down, waiting for the uproar that usually occurred.
"I say we go after it," Cassandra agreed. I smiled, thanking her.
"I'm up for adventure," Kenai agreed. The group chuckled, he was always looking for something to get wound up in. He smiled that same smile that usually stayed planted on his face after he shifted.

Johnson:
Everyone seemed pretty ready to go out and find this kind. The younger one's especially but the older ones seemed hesitant. Partially due to the idea of starting a fight with another pack and partially due to Zariah herself not being the rightful alpha. I was very aware of my son's presence outside the barn doors and I admired the respect he had for his sister by not coming in.
"What of a fight with the wolf's pack?" I asked Zariah.
She glanced at me, smiling.
"As I see it, they asked for a fight the moment they let him cross onto our territory."
I nodded, "good answer." I turned to the group to address them all. "Tonight, when the moon becomes full we are going to go on a hunt. If you find him make him surrender, no killing. If we can avoid a fight, then that is what we will do. Now, go wash up. I believe supper is ready." Everyone got up to leave but I stopped Zariah.

Kenai:
I came through the barn door, discussing one of the latest movies with another pack member when I saw Lincoln waiting outside.
"Lincoln!" I jumped out of the way and held my hand up for a high five.

E'ya stu rezku.

#62 2016-04-28 17:16:30

Syd*
Administrator

Peter Hart
I woke up to the sound of the water. It hit me as I groaned from my sore limbs, that I was in human form again. And there were leaves all over me.
"Ah, you're awake," a girl smiled as she leaned down into my line of vision. She was gorgeous, but in a magical kind of way. Her eyes sparkled like stars and she had flowers weaved into her braid. For a moment, I thought I was dreaming. Then everything came flooding back to me and I started to get up. I had to keep moving. "You should rest," she insisted.
"Where am I," I questioned. Was that a waterfall?
"You're in my domain."
I raised an eyebrow and she giggled.
"Silly thing to say, isn't it? After all, I'm new in town just like you." She knelt next to me, plucking wild flowers from the ground. "However, I do love to read. A book at the library informed me of my ancestors purchasing this land before Salt Lake City was founded. Funny how no matter where you go, all roads lead to home."
I blinked at her, not the slightest idea as to what she was talking about. It was almost like she was speaking in riddles. "Wait, how do you know I'm new to town?"
She looked at me, then placed a flower petal in my mouth. "Helps with the pain." Then she rose and started replacing my leaves. "Most wolves that I've seen travelled in packs, yet you're alone. Also, I've read that in Salt Lake City, wolves are only seen during a full moon."
I winced as I sat up and looked at her wearily.
"Do you come across werewolves often?" She didn't seem too freaked out.
"No," she answered casually. "But I believe in magic and possibilities."
Oh lord. "You sound like a hippie."
She met my eyes and giggled again. "Close enough."

Lincoln Rossman
I grinned and high-fived him. "Hey."

#63 2016-04-28 17:22:04

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Kenai:
"How have you been man? Feels like it's been forever since we've just hung out," I chuckled. I admired Lincoln, his bravery, his skill and his compassion. If he was going to be alpha I was definitely going to try out to be his second but now I just fought the way I always had, being the strength the pack needed.

Johnson:
"Lincoln, inside, now!" I called to my son.

E'ya stu rezku.

#64 2016-04-28 17:28:19

Syd*
Administrator

Lincoln Rossman
I heard my father call for me and turned back to Kenai. "We'll get together soon," I promised. "Gotta make sure you aren't losing your touch." My sister would need his strength. Kenai was favored by the others in the pack and if I could convince him to become my sister's second, she would be that much closer to becoming alpha. After the wedding. I nodded goodbye to Kenai before stepping inside. I bowed my head to him.

#65 2016-04-28 17:47:31

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Kenai:
I grinned and bowed low to him, habit and hurried off to get the delicious food mama Angela was making.

Zariah:
I crossed my legs on my chair and watched Lincoln walk in.
"You were with her when this happened?" my dad started. I rolled my eyes.
'He couldn't keep up with me, that's why I got caught dad," he turned and gave me a look. I sighed and looked away. Just because he was the alpha still didn't mean he wasn't a father. If anything the overprotective instinct was worse.

E'ya stu rezku.

#66 2016-04-28 18:21:42

Syd*
Administrator

Lincoln Rossman
I nodded. "I was there." She only got ahead of me because I let her win, taking another route so I could scout the area for more traps. But I didn't want to discuss the hunter problem with Zarian in the room. She may be our next Alpha, but she was still too reckless to handle something like this. A stray was one thing, but a group of hunters was something else entirely.

#67 2016-04-28 18:27:29

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Johnson:
I nodded
"Stay closer to her next time. Don't need something like this happening again." She may be my daughter but she was going to be the next alpha, she had a lot of training still ahead of her but until then she needed to be protected from all sides.

E'ya stu rezku.

#68 2016-04-28 19:38:55

Syd*
Administrator

Lincoln Rossman
I nodded. "Of course."

#69 2016-04-28 20:05:11

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Johnson:
I nodded, smiling pleased.
"Alright, let's go eat," I could smell my wife's food starting to drift in.

Zariah:
I hopped up and snuck my way into between my father and brother.

E'ya stu rezku.

#70 2016-04-28 21:10:56

Syd*
Administrator

Peter Hart
"So why did you help me?" I wondered.
"Human or not, you were a creature in need."
I swear the more she speaks, the less sense she made. "What are these leaves for?"
"I call them water leaves; they have healing properties." That explained it.
"So...how long can I stay here?"
She looked at me. "As long as you want."

#71 2016-04-28 21:18:37

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Zariah:
We all sat down at the table and started passing the food around to fill our plates. Three hours until the full moon, I was so ready for tonight.

Sierrah:
I slid down the railing to the main floor before dashing to the kitchen, starved from all the concentrating. I hummed a few incantations, lighting some candles and moving things around the house.

E'ya stu rezku.

#72 2016-04-29 04:17:29

Syd*
Administrator

Aurora Van Winston
I pulled the hood of my cloak over my head and lit the tall black candle in front of me. Closing my eyes, I whispered the words, "I pray to the descendants of the Luna Coven. Scarlett, Olivia, Mara, Taia, we give thanks to you for your sacrifice to the craft and for paving a way for future witches. Tonight, we honor you." Before every Samhain, we prayed this prayer in preparation for connecting to our ancestors. Samhain, the one night a year we were able to communicate with our ancestors. As long as the black candle burned bright, the spirit of a chosen ancestor would cross over and live again for one night. The Elders usually used this time to discuss Regent candidates with the ancestors, but none of that mattered. In a little over nine days, my mother would be with us again. That's all I cared about.

#73 2016-04-29 05:02:38

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Sierrah:
I went and sat outside with my grilled cheese and chicken salad. It was turning into a beautiful night, with an incredible sunset. I sighed, leaning back and getting settled. I could feel a pin prick in the air. Magic. Aurora must have started the prayer. I shut my eyes, listening to the animals in the area and feeling the wind change. The lunar ceremony was tonight to connect us with the moon and the ancestors. I looked forward to this night every year, the magical surge one experienced was indescribable.

Last edited by Breaking_Moon (2016-04-29 05:18:30)

E'ya stu rezku.

#74 2016-04-29 05:06:29

Syd*
Administrator

Wyatt Kress
I checked my watch as I swallowed my last bite. "We should head back." Before our mother freaked out.

#75 2016-04-29 05:19:26

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Andrew:
I sighed and nodded
'Ya okay," I waved the waitress over to retrieve the check. Part of me dreaded the night but part of me was looking forward to it as well.

E'ya stu rezku.

Adverts

Board footer