You are not logged in.

Adverts

#51 2014-01-25 19:22:34

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Re: Mickey and MJ!

Beth:

He started following me as I walked the way.
"So, congratulations on your...engagement." I said.

King:

"It's to Prince Phillip, King Andrew's son. So we can unite our two kingdoms." I informed her.

Baby be the class clown, I'll be the beauty queen in tears. It's a new art form showing people how little we care (yeah). We're so happy, even when we're smilin' out of fear. Let's go down to the tennis court, and talk it up like yeah ~ Lorde

2014-01-25 19:22:34

AdBot
Advertisements

#52 2014-01-25 22:22:34

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Mary: I couldn't talk or move. Finally I got out the word "no."

Benedict: "oh. Thank you." I said. I really hated the whole idea.

Night is now falling, So ends this day, The road is now calling, And I must away.
Over hill and under tree, Through lands where never light has shone, By silver streams that run down to the Sea

And though where the road then takes me, I cannot tell. We came all this way, But now comes the day, To bid you farewell.

"Sometimes It's the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine"-Alan Turing

#53 2014-01-25 22:38:11

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

King:

"I'm sorry daughter, you have no choice." I said. "It's already planned."

Martin:

I walked in the castle to get some lunch.
That's when I heard an argument escalate.
It sounded like Mary and her father.

Beth:

He didn't sound to thrilled...
"I'm taking it you don't like it, do you?" I asked.

Baby be the class clown, I'll be the beauty queen in tears. It's a new art form showing people how little we care (yeah). We're so happy, even when we're smilin' out of fear. Let's go down to the tennis court, and talk it up like yeah ~ Lorde

#54 2014-01-25 23:00:25

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Mary: "Please father. don't force me!" I said, trying not to panic.

Benedict: "Not really. I've never met her, and now I'm expected to marry her."

Night is now falling, So ends this day, The road is now calling, And I must away.
Over hill and under tree, Through lands where never light has shone, By silver streams that run down to the Sea

And though where the road then takes me, I cannot tell. We came all this way, But now comes the day, To bid you farewell.

"Sometimes It's the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine"-Alan Turing

#55 2014-01-25 23:11:41

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Beth:

"Well, that's not fair. How can you love somebody if you don't even know them?" I asked.

King:

"I'm sorry daughter, but his father and I are in agreement. It's already done." I said.

Martin:

I took my helmet off and shook my hair.
God that thing gets hot the armor.

#56 2014-01-26 02:20:31

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Mary: I tried to argue, but it was obviously pointless. "Well I can assure you, that if I am forced to go through with this, I will be dead the following morning!" I said, angrily storming out. I couldn't live like this.

Benedict: "exactly. But its what has to happen. It's...my duty."

#57 2014-01-26 02:38:39

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Martin:

I was with the other guards when I saw Mary storm off.
I went after her.
"Are you okay?"

Beth:

"I think, however. If you were able to choose who you loved, life would be easier." I said.
We entered the village.

#58 2014-01-26 03:05:34

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Mary: "of course not." I said

Benedict: "it would. But the life of a prince is not as easy as it may seem from out here. Though life out here is not easy either. I know."

#59 2014-01-26 03:37:27

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Beth:

"Especially not being able to afford a loaf of bread to eat." I muttered.
We ended up at my house.
"Well, this is my home."

Martin:

"What's the matter?" I asked

#60 2014-01-26 05:22:20

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Benedict: I handed her the bucket. The house was quite small and looked a bit unstable, like it would topple when winter came. "I know my sister hands out food and supplies when she rides through here. Does it ever reach you?"

Mary: "father has found a match for me."

#61 2014-01-26 13:09:43

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Martin:

"really? I wonder why so soon." I said.

Beth:

"Sometimes, most of the time though people are so hungry they steal it from us..." I admitted.
It was like a fight to the death for food in this village.

#62 2014-01-26 16:15:46

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Mary: "he's probably tired of dealing with me."

Benedict: I sighed. "Sadly, this town is better off than most. My father doesn't really care, but when I'm king, I'll make it better."

#63 2014-01-26 18:11:13

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Beth:

"I hope so." I said.
"Elizabeth May, are you back?!" I heard my mother.
"Yes, I'll be right there." I called back.
I looked at Prince Benedict.
"Well, it was very nice to meet you, your highness." I said softly. "Good-bye."

Martin:

"I doubt that, you're his daughter, he loves you." I said.

#64 2014-01-26 19:18:31

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Benedict: I kissed the back of her hand. "I hope I meet you again, Elizabeth." I said with a smile. I walked back to the castle.

Mary: "if he did, he wouldn't do this."

#65 2014-01-26 19:36:28

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Martin:

"Well, a lot of people have different situations." I said.

Beth:

I smiled.
"Me too." I said softly as he walked away.
I opened the door and went inside, with the biggest smile on my face.

#66 2014-01-26 20:02:19

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Benedict: I walked back to the castle, a smile plastered to my face.

Mary: I shook my head. No father should do this to his daughter. Or his son. It wasn't fair.

#67 2014-01-26 20:43:21

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Martin:

"In my opinion, I think anyone should love freely." I said.

Beth:

I had the biggest smile on my face.
My day had been made.
I started doing my chores.

#68 2014-01-26 23:20:19

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Benedict: I got back and went back to my day. But I couldn't stop thinking of her.

Mary: I sighed. "In a perfect world." I started for my room.

#69 2014-01-27 00:02:22

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Martin:

I sighed.
I went back to my shift.

Beth:

I was sewing with mother.
Bored out of my mind.

#70 2014-01-27 00:34:56

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Mary: I went to my room. I sat on my balcony.

Benedict: I went inside.

#71 2014-01-27 02:39:55

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

*next day*

Beth:

Today the village was having a festival in honor of the Prince's engagement.
I tried everything possible to make myself look more...well...decent.
I made a new dress that went off of my shoulders with a half quarter sleeves which was white, and the bottom was a light blue.
It made my eyes look more blue.
I washed my face, did my hair.
Why was I so excited? I don't know, but I couldn't wait.
I braided my hair adding some flowers in it before going downstairs and into town.
It was PACKED!

Martin:

The king had put me on a "babysitting" shift for his daughter.
Well he called it watching her, I called it that because it felt like it.
We were in the town square.

#72 2014-01-27 02:42:32

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Mary: I wanted to run. Father was probably smart in putting a guard on me. If he wasn't there, I probably would run. But I couldn't outrun him, even if I tried. plus he'd find himself in trouble if i got away, and I didn't want him getting punished for my run.

Benedict: I didn't want to do this. I didn't want to marry this girl.

#73 2014-01-27 02:50:52

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Martin:

I took my helmet off again and wiped the sweat off my face.
"You know,  you'd think they could make these not out of metal. For once." I said, trying to lighten the mood.

Beth:

There was music and everything.
The village felt more alive than ever before, all because of a royal engagement.
There was a dancing line going around and some older gentleman grabbed my arm letting me join.
I went along with it.

#74 2014-01-27 04:17:31

12TimeTraveler
The Unknown Avenger
Website

Mary: I smirked slightly. "I'll see what I can do."

Benedict: I watched all the celebrations.

#75 2014-01-27 07:33:00

*♥Lady_Mickey♥*
¢συитяу gιяℓ αт нєαят
Website

Martin:

"That was the first smile I've seen all day, I must be doing something right today." I laughed.
I took a bite of an apple.

Beth:

I broke away from the crowd, laughing.
It was fun.
But I noticed something....where was the prince??

Adverts

Board footer