Just a Forum

You are not logged in.

Adverts

#24451 2016-09-08 22:41:39

Don't Look Now
A Play on Words
Website

Re: Wait for It... Amber and Cait!

Okay so we have this list to go through and I've checked off what's happened so far.
Jared's brother Freddie owed some money to Silas, Gina's brother, and that's the money that Jared is giving to Caleb right now since they beat him at his gambling hall or whatever.
Annabelle and Jacob are getting a house from Charlie that's soon to be finished? Or like it basically already is? and then Jared and Gina are moving into their old apartment.
I'm pretty sure Stasia met Caleb's Mom but I can't be certain and I also feel like money has already come up between them as well but I don't remember that either.
Stasia said something about "We will get married" to Caleb so my guess is a proposal will be happening soon ;)
And Jared and Gina are finally together and lovey so that's not far off either.
And twins are ready to burst out any minute so we can have Belle's dad show up at some point soon.

Don't Look Now wrote:

Well, yes that, lol. I've comprised a list:

2Encounter with Gina's Family (Namely her brother)
3Stasia meets Caleb's Mom ?
4Annabelle gets pregnant
5Jacob and Annabelle get Charlie to start designing and building their house. Or he already started in the two months they were gone.
6Annabelle finally meets her father
7Gina and Jared have a fight (Because Jared is all cuddly and lovey dovey while Gina is basically a rock. It could happen)
8A money issue could come up between Caleb and Stasia ?
9Marriages
10Children awhile after that
11When we're far enough with the main characters that we don't have anymore to role play with them, we can skip to the teenage lives of the next generation.

2016-09-08 22:41:39

AdBot
Advertisements

#24452 2016-09-09 00:20:52

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Oh okay, I dont remember them meeting mom and yes the house is ready to go in a week or something quick like that.

E'ya stu rezku.
Tell me about the story where the Sun loved the Moon so much
He died every night to let Her breathe.

I do my thing and you do your thing. You are you and I am I. And if in the end we end up together, then it's beautiful.

#24453 2016-09-09 01:24:50

Don't Look Now
A Play on Words
Website

Okay, then that's it as far as I can tell. :3

#24454 2016-09-09 01:32:18

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Oh good, phew lol

E'ya stu rezku.

I do my thing and you do your thing. You are you and I am I. And if in the end we end up together, then it's beautiful.

#24455 2016-09-14 10:03:58

Don't Look Now
A Play on Words
Website

So continue where we are or skip forward?

#24456 2016-09-14 14:46:34

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

How about we skip a bit? To where Jacob and Annabelle are moving into the new place, Jared and  Gina on a date or something, maybe Caleb and Anastasia get in that money argument and don't know about Charlie and Kiera

E'ya stu rezku.

#24457 2016-09-15 08:34:34

Don't Look Now
A Play on Words
Website

Poor Charlie and Kiera - they have a kid and suddenly they're left behind and forgotten. :')

But yeah that sounds good. I can start.

Annabelle
Every time I went to grab a box to pick up from the moving truck, one of the garage boys quickly swept me aside to grab it themselves. Somehow, Jake must've paid them off to keep me from helping in anyway possible. I was pregnant, not helpless! After several failed attempts, I decided to finally just start unpacking some small stuff - like the dishes and other things we'd be using right away. Chester happily followed me into the air-conditioned kitchen to 'help out'.

Gina
Things were looking up - Jared and I had been better than ever since I finally confessed my feelings and opened up to him and soon we were going to have a place of our own in Jake and Belle's old apartment - we just had to wait a little longer for them to move. I pulled on some dark jeans and a light t-shirt and stepped out of the room. "You ready, Jared?" I called out.

Caleb
"Darling," I drawled, walking into the room where Stasia was. "I was thinking we could go out tonight. I know a really good restaurant and since I know the chef, we don't need reservations." I smiled at my triumph. "Usually I'd have to call months in advance."

Charlie
I bounced around my office with Junior in my arms, looking over some adjustments I'd have to make for a client. The kid happily sucked on an empty pen of mine and I smiled. "How long until you start drawing houses for me, cutie?" I asked him, kissing his head.

Last edited by Don't Look Now (2016-09-15 09:21:14)

#24458 2016-09-15 20:43:25

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Jacob:
Fell bounced around barking orders. Another guy stole a box from Belle and I smiled approvingly. She was ready to go any day now, there was no way she should be lifting everything.
I helped move some of the heavier stuff while I directed which room the boxes belonged in. It proved a little more difficult as I still couldn't remember the lay out of the new house and we hadn't officially decided what room would be what. Good thing the hallways were big.

Jared:
I fixed the lines in my jacket so they were pristine.
"You ready Jared?" Gina's voice trilled through the old hallway. Part of me would miss that sound but I also couldn't wait to have this new place to share together.
"Ready m'dear." I said coming out of the bathroom. I smiled at her.
"Have your appetite?" I asked her.

Anastasia:
I was standing in our bathroom, after getting out of the shower and shaving my leg with it up on the tub.
"What type of restaurant?" I asked when I heard him.

Kiera:
Max and Lexi bounced around the house, chasing each other in and around the kitchen and my legs while I cooked. I wanted to surprise Charlie with a big home cooked meal. I had been working really hard an improving my skills over the last couple months and i finally felt ready enough to make him something.
Thankfully Jr. was out in the office with his dad so I didn't have that distraction over me.

E'ya stu rezku.

#24459 2016-09-16 01:07:52

Don't Look Now
A Play on Words
Website

Annabelle
Halfway through one box, I realized I couldn't resist Chester's floppy ears any longer and carefully sat down next to him, holding my stomach while I did so. "You excited for your new siblings?" I asked, playing with his ears.

Gina
I smiled at him, biting my bottom lip a little as I looked at him. Who knew if he tried to look this good or not, but damn... He looked good. "Ready as always." I said in reply to his question.

Caleb
"I think it's French?" I said, sitting on the bed to give her privacy since I heard her in the bathroom. "Could be Italian... Or Greek... It's something European. Really good though, I promise."

Charlie
*junior being cute with daddy at the office*

#24460 2016-09-16 01:15:23

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Jared:
"Excellent," I smiled and pulled her in for a kiss. I reached for my keys. "You look beautiful," I told her. She could wear a paper bag and she would still be beautiful to me.

Anastasia:
I nodded and finished up saving. I looked at myself in the mirror, messing with my hair. It was so long and healthy this days, i couldn't get over how thick it was.
"Why don't we just have a picnic?" I asked, poking my head around the corner, letting my hair drape over my shoulder so it covered my chest but I let my leg hand around the door frame.

E'ya stu rezku.

#24461 2016-09-16 07:24:38

Don't Look Now
A Play on Words
Website

Gina
My cheeks warmed a little and I look down after our kiss. "You flatter me too much." I mumble, grabbing my jacket off the couch. "Where are we going?"

Caleb
"Uh," The picnic idea threw me off and then suddenly she was peeking around the corner and my ears warmed. "T-the food's really good, I promise." I managed to stutter.

#24462 2016-09-16 14:16:16

Breaking_Moon
*Winchester*

Jared:
I chuckled.
"Nothing too fancy but a little nicer than the local burger joint." I informed her, still not giving her a name.

Anastasia:
"I have no doubt that the food won't be good but we are forever going to fancy, hard to get into restaurants. Don't you ever get tired of that?" And all those people.

E'ya stu rezku.

Adverts

Board footer